welcome to my blog!!!!!REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN!!!STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE POSTS AND PICTURES

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06


my mummy,jie jie and me

the soft toy that i bought on the cruise

my daddy and mummy

me holding the toy i bought on the cruise

Thursday, April 5, 2007

one whole week........

haix.....i detest PE!!!!!!12 april going to my favourite place--SCIENCE CENTRE!!!!my mother going with us!because we need 1 or 2 adults to take care of us.so happy that i am able to go!!!my maths tution very bad....me now p6 le!hope can quickly graduate and get out of GREENRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!!!!on my 12th birthday,my chinese teacher gave me a diary for birthday present.i kept some photos inside as memories.i saw the moon.it is a full moon.round round de.sometimes i sleep midnight i open my eye i can see a moon,very bright.i going sleep soon!BYE BYE

No comments: