welcome to my blog!!!!!REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN!!!STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE POSTS AND PICTURES

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06


my mummy,jie jie and me

the soft toy that i bought on the cruise

my daddy and mummy

me holding the toy i bought on the cruise

Friday, April 6, 2007

good friday

today good friday.tomorrow saturday.got tution and block party.sunday must go 扫幕.i have a lot of books waiting for me to be read.scared cannot finish reading.today dun have school.can sleep until very late.my jie jie now holiday.so good!!!today stay at home never go out.stay at home do wad?read books!!!sad!cannot do test paper yet!!!haven't finish learning!!!!hope CAN QUICKLY GET OUT OF GREENRIDGE PRIMARY SCHOOL!!!!

No comments: