welcome to my blog!!!!!REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN!!!STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE POSTS AND PICTURES

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06


my mummy,jie jie and me

the soft toy that i bought on the cruise

my daddy and mummy

me holding the toy i bought on the cruise

Thursday, May 17, 2007

SA1 results come back liao....

I failed my maths.by right i should get 49 not 48 but i think it is too late.because teacher might have key in the marks into the computer.but even if teacher have not key in the marks,add 1 mark also no use.because add 1 mark become 49 still fail.then my english i get 69 and a half upon 95.still ok lah.den science is 68/100.also still ok lah.ONLY MATHS!!!!2 of my friends also fail.lol

No comments: