welcome to my blog!!!!!REMEMBER THERE IS ALWAYS SUNSHINE AFTER RAIN!!!STAY HAPPY ALWAYS!!!SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THE POSTS AND PICTURES

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06

on a star cruise,20th~23rd december 06


my mummy,jie jie and me

the soft toy that i bought on the cruise

my daddy and mummy

me holding the toy i bought on the cruise

Monday, February 19, 2007

chinese new year

chinese new year is going to end soon.i have received a lot of hong baos.i received a total of $$64 +a birthday present of $18.so happy.we have our reunion dinner at my grandma's place on chinese new year eve.then the next day we go '拜年' and get a lot of hong baos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Jenny, my future Sciencist. Pray that you work hard for your coming PSLE. I loved the title of your Blog. It is through hardwork that you will be successful. When it "rains", bear with it and you will see "sunshine" after that. Please put in your effort in whatever you do and do not give up! Lastly, wishing you a happy and wonderful birthday.

Love you,
Daddy